Sonu loves potato chips and he demands for one whenever he sees an add on Television. My mom made this during her last visit to Bangalore. A tasty fun snack !
- Nendra Bale : Rich in fibers making it a useful laxative and good for easing constipation
- Potato : A powerhouse of nutrients . Potatoes offer an excellent source of potassium and Vitamin C, as well as being a source of iron and fiber.
- Onion : Onion is a powerful anti-septic that is rich in vitamins A, B and C. It is a potent source of folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, chromium, iron.
- Bread : Best sources of fiber
- 1 each of Nendra bale +Onion + Potato sliced +Bread
- 1 cup besan ( gram flour)
- ½ cup rice flour
- 1 tspn of Red chilly powder
- 1 tspn jeera (cumin seeds)
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- A pinch of Asafetida (hing) powder ( is used to aid digestion, it is used as antibiotic and it keeps children healthy by protecting them from diseases)
- Sugar and salt as per taste
Heat oil in a kadai .Dip banana, onion,potato,bread one by one in the batter and deep fry .Use tissue paper to remove excess oil