Fruit Custard Dessert – It gets a little too boring for kids to eat fruits alone and they may not really empty the fruit bowl, try making it a delight by adding some custard to it. Kids will love this creamy texture on fruits and i am sure they will be come back for an other serving.
- Any kind / any number of fruits of your kids choice
- Custard powder – any flavour ( I have used strawberry and Mango)
- Few dry fruits ( raisins/cashews)
- Take 4-5 tspn of milk from 500 ml milk, add 2 big spoons of custard powder to this and make a thin paste.
- Bring the rest of the milk to boil and simmer it.
- Add 4-5 tspn of sugar to the milk and stir it until it dissolves
- Now add the custard paste to the milk and stir continuously for 2-3 mins / until it gets thicker
- Allow it to cool
- Cut all the fruits and keep aside
- Cut all the dry fruits into small pieces and keep aside
- Once the custard cools down , mix all of the above and refrigerate it for 15- 20 mins and serve chilled